Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in sales. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact and qualify potential customers
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
Requirements and skills
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Please note that fluency in German and English is a must
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!