Solution Consultant AI/IIoT SaaS
Do you want to redefine how entire industries can become much more sustainable and efficient by leveraging AI applied to production data? Would you like to be part of the success of a digital solution that will reshape the production process? If your answer is a big YES, you should continue reading!
Vernaio (www.vernaio.com) is a Munich-based SaaS and AI Start-Up focusing on improving the overall effectiveness and productivity of industrial processes. The company interconnects a decade of industry experience with game-changing innovations in Automated Machine Learning - built on in-depth research in differential geometry, stochastic processes, functional analysis, and theoretical physics.
Vernaio is helping companies to become more sustainable by leveraging waste reduction, energy savings and CO2 reduction, while increasing efficiency at the same time.
Become part of an amazing journey and accompany our customers in their digital transformation!
- Prepare and conduct demos along with Sales team, including webinars and on-site demonstrations
- • Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales force and prospect/customer.
- • Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to: e.g. help out with Product Marketing and discuss
- potential product development
- • Assist in the development of Proof of Concepts (PoCs) for prospects & customers, including
- configuration of the solution
- • Provide post-sales support, as requested
- • Work with prospects, customers and partners, to unlock the full potential of process improvements
- by consequently applying PerfectPattern’s AI based solution
- • Manage & Deliver IIoT projects in time, budget and quality through a project excellence approach
- • Orchestrate the customers’ data gathering and integration for the purposes of our AI powered
- • Create and sustain deep and trustworthy relationships with your customers and partners
- • Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the company and its solutions, supporting sales and new staff
- with knowledge and best practices
- • Provide enablement and solution training to partners and customers
- • Assist in Business Development activities, as required
Experience & Key Skills
- Bachelor or master degree within Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or similar
- • 3+ years of experience working in technology and/or Software companies
- • 3+ years of experience working as a consultant
- • The ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and act as a strong team player
- • Proven track record in applying methodologies such as lean management or continuous
- improvement and combining them with the latest tech developments in lean & process consulting,
- industry 4.0 and digital manufacturing.
- • Must be highly articulate with a consultative approach to customer challenges and problems
- • Excellent presentation & communications skills
- • Proven ability to master IT tools, needs to feel comfortable doing technical configurations
What we offer
- Exposure to the hottest IT technologies, like AI/ML, Cloud and Industrial IoT
- Challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow - as an expert and as an entrepreneur
- A competitive salary & benefits package - incl. 30 days' vacation and dedicated training budget
- Flexibility for mobile work abroad (outside Germany) up to 30 working days per calendar year
- The opportunity to work independently and shape your area of work according to your strengths.
- Offices in prime working location and technology hotspot such as Munich
- An inspiring, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and innovative work environment
• Home Office in Germany, with regular visits to our HQ office in Munich, Germany (please don’t apply if you are not living in Germany)
If you are interested to join us:
Please apply with your CV, specifying vacancy name, to email@example.com